Audit Associate Professional2 weeks ago Jobs Lagos 19 views Reference: 3
We are looking to hire an organized, analytical Audit Associate to examine financial statements, examine current policies and procedures, provide feedback and develop strategies to improve control systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Job Description/Requirements Responsibilities:
- Establish working knowledge of the client’s accounting procedures and processes.
- Evaluate internal control systems and policies and procedures; making recommendations for improvements
- Perform substantive tests and tests of controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues
- Identify any accounting or audit issues and perform the necessary research to resolve such issues Provide recommendations for strengthening internal controls and promoting business efficiency.
- Proactive in seeking coaching and clarification on assigned tasks from the audit seniors and audit managers.
- Led small engagement team with responsibility for on-field team activities, coaching, and supervision
- Act as the Team lead on medium-sized engagement while reporting effectively to the Management (as required).
- Build strong working relationships with client contacts.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks, including:
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures, and management letter comments.
- Assisting with engagement administration including preparation of audit plans, budgets, and engagement letters.
- Academic qualification of either an HND or BSc in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance Business Administration, e.t.c.
- The candidate must have ICAN Membership (ACA)
- 3 - 5 Years of Audit/Tax experience
- Strong client relationship skills
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Only candidates residing around Lagos Mainland and Lagos Island should apply as proximity to the office is important.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 120,000