Cook Professional2 weeks ago Jobs Abuja 8 views Reference: 15
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils, like knives, pans, kitchen scales and equipment including mixers, blenders etc.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Prepare delicious and tasty English and African traditional meals.
- Ensure proper plating of food.
- Monitor food stock and place orders.
- Check the freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Be creative with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Prepare pastries based on client preferences.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Culinary School Degree / Diploma.
- At least 4 years of work experience Experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Gender: Male.
- Understanding of food safety practices Good sense of balance in diet and nutrition Excellent time-management skills Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipe Keep a sanitized and orderly environment Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
Eclat human Resource Consulting